* Data you submit on this website may be used for marketing purposes unless you instruct otherwise.
The term Tuffstuff Australia or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 25-27 Apollo Dve Hallam Victoria 3806. Our company registration number is ABN: 92 933 093 703. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Tuffstuff Australia‘s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Australian Goverment as outlined in the Privacy Act 1988, Information Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 and further legislation. www.privacy.gov.au
If you have any questions as to how to use this site, or are experiencing difficulties, please call the Tuffstuff Australia Customer Service hotline on 03 9709 2333 or alternatively you can use the “contact us” form on the website. If you wish to send an email, please email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tuffstuff Australia customer service department is available for calls during normal business days from 7:30 AM till 5:00 PM Mon-Friday EST.
Alternatively, feel free to visit our warehouse/showroom facility at 25-27 Apollo Dve Hallam Victoria 3803.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
These Terms of Sale (hereinafter referred to as “Sale Agreement”) between the Customer and Tuffstuff Australia., shall apply to the sale and delivery of any goods byTuffstuff Australia to the customer in the absence of an additional written agreement. This Sale Agreement is not intended to replace or modify the terms and conditions contained in your separate purchase agreement. In case of an inconsistency, the terms and conditions of your written agreement will prevail over those contained herein.
By submitting your order you agree without restriction to accept all of the terms of this Sale Agreement. If you do not agree to follow and be bound by this Agreement, you are encouraged not place orders through our website.
Tuffstuff Australia reserves the right to modify and amend the terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement without prior notice. The terms and conditions posted on this webpage at the time the customer places an order will govern the sale in question.
All prices displayed are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). We try to make sure that the prices and specifications appearing on the website are current; however, if mistakes occur we reserve the right to correct them after verification: all information is subject to change without notice. In all cases, we will confirm your order and pricing before shipping. For customers with both international billing and delivery details, the GST, when applied to certain products, will be deducted at the end of your shopping cart processing. Import duties may apply with some items to international destinations and will be payable by the receiver.
By submitting an order, you declare that all personal and business information you have entered is valid.
All orders submitted electronically by a Customer shall be deemed to be a legally binding offer to conclude a Sale Agreement and shall be considered for all purposes to (i) be “in writing”; (ii) be “signed”; (iii) constitute an “original” when printed from electronic records established and maintained in the ordinary course of business; and, (iv) be valid and enforceable. All orders are expressly conditional upon acceptance by Tuffstuff Australia. Orders are not deemed to be finalized until accepted by Tuffstuff Australia.
The Customer is responsible for covering all shipping and handling charges, sales and administrative fees, taxes and all other charges or fees associated with the order. Once an order is submitted by the Customer, it cannot be cancelled or modified. If you need to cancel or modify an order which is already submitted, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com for assistance