- To the fullest extent allowed by law, this Sale Agreement expressly excludes all implied warranties, oral or written, including, without limitation: (a) any implied warranties of merchantability; and (b) any and all implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face thereof.
- Tuffstuff Australia provides a 12 months from original invoice date warranty against manufacturing defects unless specified otherwise. Some of the products that are covered by specific product warranty terms and conditions include; rubber tracks, rubber pads & OTT (over the tire) tracks. To obtain a copy of these specific warranties, please contact the customer service team on 03 9709 2333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Product sizes can and do vary in width and height, which can cause damage or a clearance problem. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine that final fit including clearances and safety shielding is correct.
- In case of product failure during the time of the warranty period, we can begin the process by having the following photographs provided: Detailed photo(s) of the defect, Photo(s) of the serial number, Photo(s) of the defect + serial number in one shot(if reasonably possible). All photos should be sent to email@example.com to confirm if manufacturing defect has occurred.
- In case of a claim, the customer must provide all requested information on the claimed defect. Upon approval of the claim, Tuffstuff Australia, at its sole discretion, will compensate the customer in one of the following ways: (1) Repair, (2) Replacement, or (3) Credit of the prorated amount against a future purchase of any Tuffstuff products.
- Any modifications to a product, without written permission from Tuffstuff Australia will automatically void the warranty.
6. Limitation of Liability: The Customer agrees:
a) To limit any claim it makes to the cost of replacement of Products or of acquiring equivalent products:
b) That Tuffstuff Australia shall not be liable for any loss or expense arising after seven days from delivery (or at all once Products have been unpacked, fixed and/or otherwise used or applied) after which there shall be deemed to be unqualified acceptance.
c) That Tuffstuff Australia shall not be liable for any contingent, consequential, direct, indirect, special or punitive damages whether due to negligence or otherwise and the Customer acknowledges this limit of liability and agrees to limit any claim accordingly; and
d) That no other term, conditions, agreement, warranty, representation and/or understanding whether express or implied, in any way extending to or otherwise relating to or binding upon Tuffstuff Australia other than these Terms is made or given by or on behalf of Tuffstuff Australia.